[Equest-users] ER Wheel in Baseline

Arunabha Sau via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Nov 30 10:47:36 PST 2016

Hey Anthony,

I believe you're absolutely right. Because of this confusion I posted in
the forum!
In my case, this is climate zone 5A. Supply Air is more than 5000 cfm per
fan. And the proposed system is on 100% OA with HR wheel. It's for a
car-repair bay/garage.
So you think the Baseline won't need an Heat Recovery Wheel? Should I be
modeling it as even 100% OA?

Best,
Aru Sau
*Architectural Sustainability | Energy Analyst*
*analyzing the ROI of your sustainable initiatives...
                                        *
*c: 678-467-7934, **Ann Arbor, MI*