[Equest-users] ER Wheel in Baseline

Anthony via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Nov 29 13:44:18 PST 2016

Aru,

I may be reading the question wrong but the proposed case system does NOT dictate baseline case ERV requirements.  If the autosized baseline case systems meet the characteristics outlined in 90.1-2007(?) Section G3.1.2.10, then an ERV must be included on that system unless one of the exceptions apply.

Anthony Hardman, PE, BEAP, LEED AP BD+C

Senior Building Performance Analyst

The Green Engineer, Inc.

(978) 610-2801