[Equest-users] Minimum Efficiency of VTAC System

Elizabeth Gillmor via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu May 12 11:24:26 PDT 2016

The answer depends on your goal:

If you are looking for mandatory efficiency requirements for code
compliance, you would compare to the SPVHP numbers.

For Energy Cost Budget method or Appendix G analysis, you would use the
PTHP as your baseline system type, so you would use PTHP numbers as your
baseline efficiency.
Hope that helps!  Cheers,
Elizabeth

*Elizabeth Gillmor  PE, BEMP, LC, LEED AP*

*e n e r g e t i c s  **consulting engineers, llc*
energetics-eng.com | 303.619.0091

**** Please note our office will be closed 5/27 - 6/4 ****