[Equest-users] Looking for Energy Modeling Help??

Darryl Kasun via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu May 5 11:11:12 PDT 2016

My name is Darryl Kasun.  I am a mechanical Professional Engineering with 7 years experience as a consulting buildings engineering and am located in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada.

I am an experienced energy modeler and have worked on a wide range of energy modeling projects including schools, commercial buildings, residential buildings and institutional buildings.

I have experience with HAP, eQuest & CAN-Quest.  I have completed energy models for LEED credits including having models third party reviewed.

If you are looking for any help with energy models, whether completing a model from start to finish or troubleshooting, or simply interested in my services feel free to contact me at:

dkasun at ualberta.ca
250.299-1586

Thanks
Darryl