[Equest-users] [EXTERNAL] LEED Baseline for onsite cogeneration (UNCLASSIFIED)

Steve Jacobs sjacobseng at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:34:32 PDT 2016

Hi guys,
Thanks for the responses. I have reviewed the central plant guidelines that
the USGBC has written. My main issue was how applicable they would be to my
project, since we are just using a small onsite microturbine and not a large
district system. I think I might be able to come up with an approach based
on the CHP guidelines and see what the reviewer thinks.

Have a great weekend!