[Equest-users] Crashing with 3-D

Charudatta Joshi cjoshi.energy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:39:52 PST 2016

You could try running eQUEST in compatibility mode. If you search for
"compatibility" through the "search programs and files" box of your Start
Menu, you should get something like "run programs made for previous
versions..". Run that wizard and pick your eQUEST installation. Windows
will likely apply XP compatibility settings to eQUEST and then hopefully
your 3D problem will have gone or been reduced.

Good luck,
CJ