[Equest-users] Fan placement

Sambhav Tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 01:26:51 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I m changing my fan placement from draw through to blow through and when I see Output report SVA I found that system cooling capacity is increasing in draw through placement     But actually cooling capacity much increase in blow through as fan heat will add up in cooling cool load.

Can anyone explain this . Also want to know if the system cooling capacity mentioned in SV-A report in Kbtu/hr is the load or capacity of cooling coil?

Any response shall be highly appreciable

Warm Regards
Sambhav Tiwari

Sent from my iPhone