[Equest-users] LEED Baseline for onsite cogeneration

Steve Jacobs sjacobseng at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:49:57 PDT 2016

Has anyone done a LEED project with an onsite microturbine used for
electricity generation and heat recovery for the hot water loop.

Appendix G seems to state clearly that I can take credit for the waste heat
recovery. My question is if I need to have the microturbine in the baseline,
but not use the heat recovery feature. Or if the Baseline should just be
standard electrical use on the main meter.