[Equest-users] Boiler Fuel Type / Hot Water Pipe Properties

Tuğçin Kırant via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jun 7 06:17:59 PDT 2016

Hi everyone :)
I am a new user and modelling a district heating system. Probably my questions are easy, but i couldnt solve the problems.
1- I define boiler but the fuel type must be coal. However, Equest doesnt let me get the results for coal. It simulates as natural gas. Even i create new fuel meter for coal and select it on boil properties. How can i get the results for coal? (Maybe it is related to pic1. But there is no other choice except Natural Gas )
               2- As i mentioned before, this is a district heating system and there are 6 residential villas. Combined Heat Power Plant supplies the hot water and it is located very far away. I wanna see the effect of pipe lenght, dimension and insulataion material of the hot water pipes. So,  how can i enter the pipes and their properties?

Sincerely.
H. Tuğçin KIRANT