[Equest-users] Evaporative cooler in V-3.65

Chris Jones via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jul 19 12:37:49 PDT 2016

I am not following your question. I can select Evaporative Cool as System Type in the Basics dialog. If I do select Evaporative Cool, then in the Evaporative Cooling tab, I can select Indirect, Indirect/Direct or Direct.

On the other hand, if I select a different system type, then I can go to the Preconditioner tab to select Add-On Evaporative Cooling. Here the options are again Indirect, Indirect/Direct or Direct.

Christopher Jones, P. Eng.
Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc.
Consulting Engineers & Scientists
901 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3H5