[Equest-users] Evaporative cooler in V-3.65

Nikoofard, Sara via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jul 19 12:27:34 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I have a quick question about defining Evaporative coolers in eQUEST. In eQUEST version 3.64 when we select cooling source as "Evaporative coolers" with different heating options the system type list includes two types :

1-       Direct evaporative cooler ...

2-       Indirect/Direct evaporative cooler.
However, in equest version 3.65 the system type list is exactly the same as the one we have when we select "chilled water coils + Hot water coils" as source of cooling and heating. This means that the evaporative coolers system type list has a bug in the new version and does not let us choose evaporative cooler for HVAC system.

Has anybody encountered this problem? And is there any fix for it?

Thanks,
Sara Nikoofard