[Equest-users] eQuest version 3.64 weather file problem

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu Jan 28 12:01:07 PST 2016

Your comment regarding manually inputting the weather file and having to
switch wizards confused me.  You can change the weather file in the
detailed interface without going back to the wizards. The screenshot
below/attached shows the weather file and directory on the Project&Site
Tab on the project entry.  Make sure the directory is correct.  The root
directory for the weather is (typically)
C:\Users\UserName\Documents\eQUEST 3-65 Data\Weather.

I tested the weather download from the doe2.com website and it is
working today.  Of course that only works if the weather file is one of
those located on doe2.com which may not be the case if a custom weather
file was used.