[Equest-users] eQuest version 3.64 weather file problem

Atul Sharma ethicalid9 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 02:39:46 PST 2016

Hi all
I recently received an energy model built on eQuest version 3.64 and to run
that model on my computer it tells me I need the weather file.
I have pasted the required file in the weather folder under eQuest data
folder under the documents folder, but it won't recognise that file.
Then there's an option to download the file from the eQuest webpage but
that seem to be out of order aswell.
Is there a way around this problem?
Because if I manually put the file in then I would have switch the wizards
and there's data loss in the whole file if you do that.

Regards