[Equest-users] Heat Recovery Chiller

Bikesh Dahal BDahal at EMEGroup.com
Tue Feb 9 07:39:52 PST 2016

Hi Everyone,
I am working on a project where I have a heat recovery chiller that is recovering heat from IT room units in a hospital and then providing heat to VAV reheat systems for other spaces. I am trying to model this in  equest and not getting the desired result.

eQuest is not letting me connect to reheat loop. And when I connect it to my steam loop, I see no heating savings whereas I see increased cooling use.
Anyone has any ideas on how to model this properly?

Bikesh Dahal, BEMP
Associate

[cid:image003.png at 01D06C70.35E5BD50]
159 West 25th Street