[Equest-users] Secondary Loop Valve Type

Chris Jones via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Aug 24 05:00:47 PDT 2016

If the primary loop is constant flow and the secondary loop is variable flow, I also suggest using a three-way valve. See DOE22Vol2-Dictionary_48r.pdf, page 241. DOE2 assumes a valve exists if the secondary loop has its own pump.

Christopher Jones, P. Eng.
Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc.
Consulting Engineers & Scientists
901 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3H5