[Equest-users] Invalid Command and/or Reference Table Indices

Sharad Kumar via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Aug 10 00:50:52 PDT 2016

Dear Kumar,

The thing that one can miss is the some illogical line data in the core
space line characters in the .inp file.

Just have a look at the line data and try to rectify like i think you have
removed L in EL1 to EL6.

Just try to add  some alphanumeric deleted character like L or 6 to have
the rectification in .inp file. I can hint you that much as i don't know
which alphanumeric data is not hinting me or is there any gap or missing
hint in the line data.

*Thanks,*
Sharad.