[Equest-users] PV-A report

Rathna Shree via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Aug 8 22:15:39 PDT 2016

Dear John,

This is a commercial Interior project under LEED. The project is occupying only 2 floors in a 8 floors building. Only for those two floors, internal loads and the air side HVAC varies between base and proposed case. Rest of the floors, building envelope and plant side is modeled identically between base and proposed case. I don't know how equest calculates secondary loop capacity and the flow.

Regards,
Rathnashree