[Equest-users] Invalid Command and/or Reference Table Indices

Saurabh Kumar Srivastava via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Aug 8 22:55:35 PDT 2016

Hello All,

I'm modelling a 6 Story commercial Building.
While Defining the Zone Group Definitions and assigning Acitivty Area type in the General Wizard-One space is giving an Error of: "Invalid Command and/or Reference Table Indices"

It's seen as:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1F230.BDBB0F40]

I've been trying to remove it but haven't made any success till now
It would be really kind of you to provide a feedback as I have a deadline to finish the project by this Friday.

Best Regards

Kumar