[Equest-users] order of magnitude low for results

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Aug 7 13:48:36 PDT 2016

Hi Sharad-- thank you for taking the time to look at this, very
appreciated.  I'm glad that you pointed out the EUI of 48.94 kWh/ sq.
feet.  I think I was mis-calculating this somehow because my kWh/sq ft was
coming out much lower (around 12.8) so this is where my concern was coming
from.  I'll go back to my numbers and see if I was maybe including the area
of the parking garages...I'll check on this.

Also, yes you are right about the glass, there is close to 80% glass on
some facades of the building.

Thanks again for your feed back.  This is helpful to me.

As always I love being a part of this eQuest list, it is so helpful to have
so many "eQuest friends" to go to for extra support.  :)

Take care, if I can ever be of help to you in the future please call on me.