[Equest-users] order of magnitude low for results

John Aulbach via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Aug 3 13:53:05 PDT 2016

And you are only cooling to 76 DegF, and not on weekends.
Again, try these to help you.
JOhn

    On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 1:26 PM, Pasha Korber-Gonzalez via Equest-users <equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:

 Hi eQuesters...
I'm now running the latest 3.65 version and I have a new model (baseline) that is showing results that seem very low in order of magnitude.  My baseline file is producing 11 kWh/ft2.
All throttling range hours are in check for the time being.  I'd like if someone could give my model a 'second pair of eyes' and see if there is something that I've input, or haven't input that is causing this low order of magnitude on results.
This is an office building, quite large, and approximately 80% glass.
I've attached the files and the weather file.  If anyone has a bit of time to take a look.
My phone number is 308-763-1593 if it is easier to give me a call if you'd like.
I appreciate any comments or time anyone can offer.
Thanks!Pasha