[Equest-users] PSZ Dehumidification reheat?

Michael Campbell via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Apr 25 06:16:38 PDT 2016

Hello,

Hoping someone can help me out here.  I am modeling a PSZ heat pump with
ERV as a DOAS.  It is supposed to dehumidify to keep RH below 60%.  It
appears to be doing this currently based on the hourly reports.  However, I
need to also model an electric resistance coil that will reheat the
dehumidified air back up to 73F.  Does anyone know how I can accomplish
this with PSZ?  I've tried making "ZONE-HEAT-SOURCE" electric resistance,
but this does not seem to have any effect at all.  I also thought about
applying preheat to the zones served by the DOAS but  it states in the item
description that preheat is appled to the mixed air flow, not just outside
air so that won't work for me.  Any recommendations?

Thank you,
Mike C