[Equest-users] % LOAD ATTRIBUTED TO OA DELIVERY

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Oct 13 08:06:33 PDT 2015

This is a good tip and I often use the difference between LS-C and SS-D
to give me a quick assessment of the impact of heating (or cooling)
ventilation air.  However, it is good to understand the other
contributors to the differences between the peak heating (or cooling)
loads in LS-C and SS-D. Key differences that come to mind:
- LS-C only reports the peak loads in conditioned spaces.  That means
that if you have plenums defined in your model, the roof heat loss is
likely not reported in LS-C.
- Loads use the space keyword TEMPERATURE to determine the peak load
whereas in SS-D it is the heating and cooling setpoint value at the time
of peak load occurrence that is used.