[Equest-users] White Box Technologies releases 21st Century "typical year" weather files for 224 Canadian locations

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Thu Nov 26 03:10:17 PST 2015

Julien,

Surprising that you asked this question, because I just posted an
explanation two days ago why I haven't created a similar "typical year"
weather set for the US,  which I'm attaching immediately following this
reply.  The bottom line is that while I have the capability to do this
fairly quickly, I'm not sure whether it would be seen as stepping on
NREL's turf or regarded as superfluous by the users.

Joe