[Equest-users] Question about air-cooled heat pump

崔航 bj_hangcui at sina.com
Thu Nov 26 22:53:51 PST 2015

Dear eQuest users

Recently, I got a problem when I try to simulate an air-cooled heat pump.
Since we cannot choose air-cooled heat pump under wizard mode, I try to set
it under detailed mode. What I have done:

1. Switch the default 'chilled water loop' to '2-pipe loop';

2. Switch the chiller type to 'heat pump';

3. Switch the HW loop to 'chilled water loop' in air-side system;

However, when I try to switch the condenser type to 'air cooled', an error
is shown like 'assigned symbol air-cooled is of an incompatible type'. Does
anyone be confused by this situation? I guess someone may have solution for
this.

Regards

Hang Cui

e-mail: bj_hangcui at sina.com