[Equest-users] Using an Equip-Control as a Parametric Run

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 08:20:46 PDT 2015

To the Royal order of eQuesters (and other such people):
I am trying to show savings from basically setting back a perimeter double duct system after hours. I believe I have it figures that I actually need to reset the Heat-Set-T, as a single fan DD system seems to only react to that set-point. I must then figure out how to shut off ther boiler on a nightly basis.
This of course would use the Equipment-Control and Load-Management. But what parameters within would be my change elements? The Flags? Has anyone ever set this up?
Thanks.
John R. Aulbach, PE