[Equest-users] Problem with Sage Glass Analysis

Nicholas Caton ncaton at catonenergy.com
Mon Jul 27 11:04:33 PDT 2015

IIRC, the switch-hi properties correspond to when the variable (direct
solar radiation in your case) is at the high point you provide.

If #2862 is the relatively tinted option, I would intuitively assign that
as the ‘switch hi’ option.

To move your simulation towards better accuracy, you will probably want to
define custom glass types for both the “switched” and “unswitched” states,
with reference to the properties specified/documented for the product you
are emulating.

~Nick

*NICK CATON, P.E.*
*Owner*