[Equest-users] Supply fan kW for LEED Table 1.4

Travis Miller tmiller at dcengineering.net
Wed Jul 22 06:28:51 PDT 2015

Which output report should be used when tabulating supply fan power in Table 1.4 of the excel file for LEED submittal?

I initially tabulated this kW number from the SV-A reports, which is different than the PS-E report. The PS-E report was used to fill out tables EAp2-4 and EAp2-5 of the online template. The LEED reviewer picked up on this and wants me to revise and resubmit.

I would assume that difference in these reports is due to the fact that the total building demand kW for ventilation fans does not happen at the same time that each individual system demand kW happens - is that a correct assumption?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Travis