[Equest-users] Who has a big SIM?

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Fri Dec 18 12:31:16 PST 2015

Hi Nick,
I’m working on a rather complex project right now – an existing building consisting of multiple additions. The model has 31 shells and 510 zones (including plenum zones), and that’s after we did some floor multipliers and other things to keep it from being too big. It has a 28.6 MB, 7622 page SIM file, and that’s with no extra hourly reports.
~Bill

[cid:image007.png at 01D139A9.21956470]

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Senior Energy Engineer

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D139A9.21956470]  [cid:image009.jpg at 01D139A9.21956470]

134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608

T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005

bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>             www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>

[http://png-5.findicons.com/files/icons/977/rrze/720/globe.png]Carbon Fee and Dividend - simple, effective, and market-based.