[Equest-users] Hot Water Usage Percent

Sefa Şahin ssahin at mimtarch.com
Fri Dec 4 02:04:36 PST 2015

Hi Nick,

First of all, thank you for your kindly helping. Your advices are make
easier to my workflow. I have also two question. Do we have to use same
service hot water temperatures for baseline and proposed design case?
How can you adjust baseline service hot water temperature ?
Additionally, my project includes residential lavatory faucets and
common lavatory faucets and these faucets fixture temperatures are
same.  Residential lavatory faucets %hot water and common lavatory
faucets % hot water are must be different because of  the following
sentence that exist on Table 1.4.5.  "e.g. residential lavatories would
be expected to have cold water usage associated with brushing teeth".
How can we calculate this difference?

Thank you