[Equest-users] Hot Water Usage Percent

Sefa Şahin ssahin at mimtarch.com
Thu Dec 3 06:42:04 PST 2015

Hi Nick,

For example: the annual ground water temperature is 60 F , delivery
temperatures of SHW equipment is 120 F and the mixed fixture outlet
temperature is 104 F. In this case, hot water percent is 73.3, cold
water percent is 26.7. Is it true?
Our proposed design uses the heating hot water boilers to provide
service hot water through a heat exchanger. Baseline case uses gas-fired
water heater with storage tank. How can we calculate percent of hot
water or cold water When delivery temperatures of proposed and baseline
case are different? Additionally, How can we adjust Baseline service
water storage temperature ?

Thank you for helping,