[Equest-users] Building rotation around the compass

Maria Karpman maria.karpman at karpmanconsulting.net
Wed Nov 13 15:41:33 PST 2013

Rotation rules were relaxed in 90.1 2010 (see below). Since 90.1 2010 = 90.1
2007 + addenda, and given that LEED allows use of addenda, you may not have
to do rotations as long as you can justify that the orientation in your case
was dictated by site considerations, find the addendum where the change was
introduced, and reference it in your submittal. On the other hand, rotating
in eQUEST is so easy that it may take you less time to do that than to
justify exception to the reviewer.

Good luck,

Maria