[Equest-users] Worst case zone RH % control?

Peter Worley peter.worley at arup.com
Tue May 18 06:59:46 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm new to eQUEST, and I have 2 questions related to a system that I'm
trying to model in v3.63:

1.       Is it possible to model a VAV system that controls maximum RH %
based on the worst case zone (i.e. the zone with the highest RH %)
assigned to the system? Or is all RH % control done on return air
conditions?

2.       Is it possible to output the zone RH % when it is assigned to a
VAV system?

Regards,

Pete

Peter Worley