[Equest-users] SD or DD? (John, Nick, and Aaron)

Bruce Easterbrook bruce5 at bellnet.ca
Wed Jun 16 10:18:49 PDT 2010

Very nice Steven, my building could use some of this.  You wouldn't have
the time to do a very rough concept highlight on the creation path would
you?  A cad program and maybe some trig on the side would get the major
vertices.  I can do a little unpaid learning on my creation off a way point.
Bruce