[Equest-users] SS-R Report - Part Load Hours

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:07:44 PDT 2008

Report SS-R gives the number of hours the fans are in each part load range.
Generally, with heat pumps, the minimum fan ratio is 1, which means that the
heat pump fans cycle on (100%), then off (0%).  So the report is correct.
If you have variable speed fans for this system, you need to change your
input parameters to allow the fans to cycle at less than 100%.

--
Karen