[Bldg-sim] HELP WANTED - Delta E (Seattle, WA)

Andi Burnham andib at deltaeconsulting.com
Wed Mar 6 14:08:49 PST 2024

Hi all,

Delta E Consulting is currently seeking a mid to senior level energy analyst to join our Energy Studio in Seattle, WA. Delta E is a Seattle-based MEP engineering, energy, sustainability, and lighting consulting firm. The team has extensive experience working on a variety of exciting projects, including Living Building Challenge, Net Zero Energy, Embodied Carbon/LCAs and many LEED projects.

Delta E's Energy Studio is a thought leader in projects at the cutting edge of high-performance building design as well as the development of local energy codes - there are a lot of exciting things happening in WA and the Seattle area around building codes, development incentives and policies. Integrative design is not a check box at Delta E; it's a fundamental part of the Energy Studio's culture to work hand in hand with internal and external design teams, providing practical approaches to projects. Come help us drive emissions reductions at the operational and embodied level!

To learn more, including how to apply, view the full job posting at: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Delta-E-Consulting/jobs

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions about Delta E or the position. We're hiring for other disciplines (especially looking for folks experienced with plumbing design for heat pump water heating systems) as well, so please pass along our info if you know of others who may be interested in working at an engineering/consulting firm at the cutting edge of high performance sustainable design.

Andi Burnham (she/her)
PE, BEMP, LEED AP BD+C

Principal | Energy
c 602.430.3817