[Bldg-sim] Cooling Degree-Days For Jamaica

Abraham Yezioro ayezioro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:10:30 PDT 2023

Hi,
Based on Kingston's EPW file of Onebuilding, the CDD above 10 C is 6448.
BTW, above 18 C is 3528.
Hope it helps.

Best,
-A.

On Sat, Nov 4, 2023 at 3:55 AM fraij via Bldg-sim <
bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:

> Hello Paul,
>
> It might be difficult to find the CDD of Jamica based on 10 C but you can
> calculate it if you have the mean daily temperature over 365 days
>
> Regards
>
> Ahmad
>

> Sent from my Galaxy

Abraham Yezioro, Arch, D.Sc.
Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning
Technion - IIT
Haifa, 32000. Israel
Tel: 972-4-8294044, Fax: 972-4-8294617
Cel: 972-544-604484