[Bldg-sim] Applications for the 2023 IMPEL cohort are due Nov 15.

Roth, Amir amir.roth at ee.doe.gov
Mon Oct 24 10:14:39 PDT 2022

Now entering its fifth year, DOE's IMPEL (Incubating Market-Propelled Entrepreneurs at the Labs) program helps innovators from academia, the national labs, and the private sector bring their ideas closer to market. If you have an innovative building decarbonization technology or strategy and don't know how to take the next step, apply to be part of the 2023 cohort. Applications are due Nov. 15 at https://impel.lbl.gov/.

Amir Roth, Ph.D.
O: 202.287.1694
https://energy.gov/eere/buildings/building-energy-modeling/
A book I wish I read five years ago: "Deep Work" by Cal Newport