[Bldg-sim] Modeling only the Common Areas in a Building

David Eldridge dancingdavide at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:32:13 PST 2022

There are ample opportunities to setup additional meters for energy of all types that should correspond to the actual energy data you are using.

Make a flowchart of the meters in real life and you should be able to replicate - including that real heating or cooling energy might not be metered.

DSE Mobile