[Bldg-sim] New Tutorials and Webinar

David Cocking David.Cocking at designbuilder.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 08:48:34 PDT 2021

DesignBuilder will be progressively releasing a new series of free online tutorials in the months ahead. These short tutorials will cover the latest key features in bite-size chunks so that you can quickly and easily dip into specific topics of most interest. For those new to DesignBuilder they will provide a nice logical way to learn the software fundamentals.
The first four tutorials in the series provide a high-level introduction and overview of the latest software capabilities and can be accessed at the top of our Tutorials webpage here: https://designbuilder.co.uk/training/tutorials.

Each time we release a new batch of tutorials we plan to run a webinar to provide an opportunity for you to ask questions specific to the topics covered in those tutorials. Our first Q&A webinar will be on 14th October, and our experts will be available to answer your questions on the topics covered in the first four introductory tutorials. You can register to attend that free webinar or to receive the recording here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/912408152059039243?source=Bldg-Sim1

With best wishes,

David Cocking
Director I Tel: +44 (0)1453 755500 I david.cocking at designbuilder.co.uk<mailto:david.cocking at designbuilder.co.uk>

DesignBuilder Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Clarendon Court, 54-56 London Rd, Stroud, GL5 2AD
www.designbuilder.co.uk<http://www.designbuilder.co.uk/>

[DB Logo Darker.png]<http://www.designbuilder.co.uk/>  [SNAGHTML13cd501a] <https://www.youtube.com/user/DesignBuilderUK>   [SNAGHTML13cd74c9] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/designbuilder-software-limited>