[Bldg-sim] HELP WANTED: Senior Energy Analyst - Rushing (Seattle, WA)

Andi Burnham andib at rushingco.com
Tue Sep 28 15:52:14 PDT 2021

Hi All,

Rushing is currently seeking a senior level energy analyst to join our Energy Studio in Seattle, WA. Rushing is a Seattle-based MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) engineering and sustainability consulting firm that works on a lot of exciting projects, including five projects pursuing Petal certification under the Living Building Challenge program. Rushing's holistic, integrative design approach has impacted more than 100 million square feet<https://rushingco.com/projects/projects-map/> across more than 1,300 projects, including our Sustainability group leading 17.5% of all LEED certified projects in the Puget Sound area in 2020. There is a tremendous amount of opportunity for impact!

Rushing's Energy Studio is an established thought leader in projects at the cutting edge of high-performance building design as well as the development of local energy codes. Integrative design is not a check box at Rushing; it's a fundamental part of the Energy Studio's culture to work hand in hand with design teams, providing practical approaches to projects.

To learn more, including how to apply, view the full job posting at: https://rushingco.com/about-us/jobs/senior-energy-analyst/

Andi Burnham - she/her/hers
Manager of Energy Services
P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, HDBP