[Bldg-sim] eQUEST stop when it is in the middle of the simulation

Ahmad Fraij fraij at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 21:13:21 PDT 2021

 Hello Guys,

I have encountered a problem in which when I assign a roof top heat pump unit for a zone and run a simulation, eQUEST start the simulation and then stop in the middle and close and I have to open it again. However, when I delete the roof top unit and assign for the same zone chiller/boiler system that is used for the other zones in the same building, it works and complete the simulation.
Does anybody can advise what is the problem and how to solve it?
Thank you
Ahmad