[Bldg-sim] Climate change-modified simulation weather files

Anna Brannon anna.brannon at atelierten.com
Mon Feb 8 07:54:09 PST 2021

You can also purchase future weather files from WeatherShift - they provide them based on two RCP scenarios, and several warming scenarios, giving you a ways to bookend the range of possible future weather scenarios: https://www.weathershift.com/

--
Anna Brannon
Senior Environmental Designer

Atelier Ten