[Bldg-sim] Solemma Symposium 2020

Christoph Reinhart tito_ at mit.edu
Sat Feb 1 06:48:38 PST 2020

Dear colleagues,

This year's Solemma Symposium<https://solemma.com/CS-SS-Landing.html> will be on Feb 20, 2020, in Los Angeles. Please join us for a day of discussions and presentations on the use of daylighting and thermal performance analysis in contemporary design with speakers from Atelier Ten, Algorithmic Design Lab, Hoeweler + Yoon, HOK, Integral Group, Lam Partners, MIT Media Lab, Studio MA, USC and View Inc. The symposium coincides with the release of ClimateStudio<https://solemma.com/CS-SS-Landing.html#CS> our new flagship product. We are looking forward to seeing some of you in LA.

Christoph
[cid:image003.png at 01D5D8E4.C429BB30]