[Bldg-sim] rintveld at ptrenergy.com

Syed Safiuddin Hussaini safi.hussaini91 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:49:39 PDT 2020

Jim,

Thank for sending this info. Actually ASHRAE 90.1-2007 code did not have
this option for semi heated spaces which I was using for a 179d  project.
This makes sense.

Thank You

Syed Hussaini, PE, LEED GA

Energy Engineer II

*Partner **Energy*

680 Knox St., Suite 150 |Los Angeles, CA 90502
D: 310-622-8851 | C: 480-512-9739 | F: 310-862-2399

www.ptrenergy.com | shussaini at ptrenergy.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail