[Bldg-sim] rintveld at ptrenergy.com

Jim Dirkes Jim at fsmgmt.co
Tue Aug 25 04:34:26 PDT 2020

I think your Baseline HVAC system should be System #9 or #10

>From 90.1-2013
[cid:cca26451-57e3-4b63-90fc-03001bcf3cf3]

[cid:d3f17c0d-1e94-4a5f-9dd5-04adecd65c2f]
James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, BCxP
Team Lead - Building Performance
616 450 8653
Foresight Management
https://fsmgmt.co/
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-dirkes-4134447/>

Coffee Conversation:

Are we mistaking an increase of communication for an increase of communion? Is basic human loneliness driving us ever deeper into a culture of dislocated virtual relationships that temporarily relieve symptoms but worsen the disease?