[Bldg-sim] Natural ventilation system modelling LEED

sadaf er.sadafalam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 16:19:31 PDT 2019

Hello,

I need some help regarding the LEED energy modelling of Mechanical +
naturally ventilated building under LEED NC.

I read the Advance Energy guide. However, I am not clear about the baseline
, as in would the baseline would be as per appendix G only. or there would
be any alteration?. e.g if i have system 5 as per Appendix G , then i would
just model system 5 in my baseline ?.

If anyone has done this kind of project. Kindly furnish some key details.

Looking forward .

--
Thanks & Regards,

 Sadaf

*P Please consider your environmental responsibility - think before you
print!l*