[Bldg-sim] Admin mail loop

Jim Dirkes via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue May 9 12:28:07 PDT 2017

Agreed!  and it's not even his "day job"

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
CEO/President
The Building Performance Team Inc.
1631 Acacia Dr, GR, Mi 49504

Direct / Mobile: 616.450.8653
jim at buildingperformanceteam.com

Website <http://buildingperformanceteam.com>l  LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-dirkes/7/444/413>

*Coffee cup conversation:*Ideas have consequences. Bad ideas have victims.

.