[Bldg-sim] 8760 Load Profiles

Dru Crawley via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jun 20 14:32:07 PDT 2017

One option is to use the reference building models used to test development
of ASHRAE Standard 90.1 and output 8760 hour end-use data. The models by
themselves do not output the 8760 data but it is a minor tweak to allow
them to do that. 18 building types available in 16 climate zones.
https://www.energycodes.gov/development/commercial/prototype_models