[Bldg-sim] eQUEST Weather File for Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Joe Huang via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Feb 28 18:47:15 PST 2017

There is an ASHRAE IWEC2 weather file for Jeddah (SAU_JEDDAH(KING-ABDUL)_410240_IW2, Lat
18.233N, Lon 42.650E), as well as for 27 other locations in Saudi Arabia .  IWEC2
(International Weather for Energy Calculations) weather files were developed in a 4-year
ASHRAE project utilizing actual weather reports from thousands of stations throughout the
world going back 25 years, and covers locations outside of the United States and Canada.

The entire set of 3,012 IWEC2 weather files is available on a DVD from ASHRAE
<www.techstreet.com/ashrae/products/1823067>.

Individual IWEC2 weather files are available online from White Box Technologies, Inc. in
various formats (BINM for DOE-2/eQUEST, EPW for EnergyPlus, etc.), as well as country sets
or even the entire IWEC2 collection. For a complete list of all IWEC2 stations, see here
<www.whiteboxtechnologies.com/IWEC2_Locations.txt>. For details on online access to IWEC2
weather files, see here <http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com> .

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.