[Bldg-sim] eQUEST Weather File for Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

John Aulbach via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Feb 28 18:25:38 PST 2017

Syed:
This is from the DOE2.com website. The .BIN file is compressed.
Please say hello to my former colleague Tony Liu, and give him my best.
John Aulbach
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 5:34:07 PM PST, Syed Safiuddin Hussaini via Bldg-sim <bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:
Hello All,

I need a weather file for Jeddah,Saudi Arabia to run in my eQUEST model. Is there a source from where I candownload the Jeddah, Saudi Arabia weather file ?

Thank You

Syed Hussaini, EIT

Energy Engineer

Partner Energy
2154 Torrance Boulevard, Suite 100, Torrance, CA 90501
D: 310-622-8851 | C: 480-512-9739 | F:310-817-2745

www.ptrenergy.com | shussaini at ptrenergy.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail